Posted on 05-07-2013
Summary: Owners of the Pebble ePaper watch have a new app available for their wrist today.The promised integration with RunKeeper is here, showing pace, distance and more on the wrist.Popular exercise tracking app RunKeeper made its Pebble smart watch debut on Tuesday, becoming one of the first third-party apps to arrive on the wearable device.The app works in conjunction with an iPhone or Android device that’s wirelessly connected to the Pebble.Instead of looking at the phone when running, Pebble owners can glance at their wrist for data such as pace and mileage.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Your Workout is About to Get Sweeter: Introducing Rewards!
- Tory Burch for Fitbit Accessories Collection Now Available for Pre-Sale
- Existence as a Platform - Where Quantified Self meets Internet of Thi…
- Bionym Launches Its Nymi Developer Community
- Poikos Launches FlitFit API to Capture and Integrate Body Measurements with Third Party Apps
- How RunKeeper Disrupted the Fitness Industry with Open Graph
- The Quantified Self: Growing Interest in APIs to Manage Personal Data
- Interview with Quantified Self Labs Director Ernesto Ramirez on the New Mindful Cyborgs
- The Quantified Self
- Lace up your sneakers, Pebble watch owners, you’ve got RunKeeper!