The most common words in the Tweets tagged #qseu13 posted over the weekend.Here you find another visualization: [Wordcloud] Last weekend the 4th Conference on Quantified Self took place in Amsterdam.Quantified Self is a movement or direction of thought that summarizes many aspects of datarization of the live of people by themselves.The term “QS” was coined by Kevin Kelly and Gary Wolf, who hosted the conference.Thus it cannot be denied that some roots of QS lie in the Bay-Area techno-optimistic libertarianism best represented by Wired.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Your Workout is About to Get Sweeter: Introducing Rewards!
- Tory Burch for Fitbit Accessories Collection Now Available for Pre-Sale
- Existence as a Platform - Where Quantified Self meets Internet of Thi…
- Bionym Launches Its Nymi Developer Community
- Poikos Launches FlitFit API to Capture and Integrate Body Measurements with Third Party Apps
- How RunKeeper Disrupted the Fitness Industry with Open Graph
- The Quantified Self: Growing Interest in APIs to Manage Personal Data
- Interview with Quantified Self Labs Director Ernesto Ramirez on the New Mindful Cyborgs
- The Quantified Self
- Lace up your sneakers, Pebble watch owners, you’ve got RunKeeper!