Posted on 07-30-2013
This post originally appeared on the AT&T Developer Program Blog.Check out some upcoming AT&T events, including the AT&T Mobile App Hackathon in Palo Alto next month.For a complete list of upcoming AT&T hackathons and events, click here: http://alexdonn.eventbrite.com/ RunKeeper was one of the first apps to hit the Apple App Store back in 2008 and its success—14 million users and counting—proved to be an early validation that social and fitness go hand-in-hand.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Your Workout is About to Get Sweeter: Introducing Rewards!
- Tory Burch for Fitbit Accessories Collection Now Available for Pre-Sale
- Existence as a Platform - Where Quantified Self meets Internet of Thi…
- Bionym Launches Its Nymi Developer Community
- Poikos Launches FlitFit API to Capture and Integrate Body Measurements with Third Party Apps
- How RunKeeper Disrupted the Fitness Industry with Open Graph
- The Quantified Self: Growing Interest in APIs to Manage Personal Data
- Interview with Quantified Self Labs Director Ernesto Ramirez on the New Mindful Cyborgs
- The Quantified Self
- Lace up your sneakers, Pebble watch owners, you’ve got RunKeeper!