TORONTO, ON--(Marketwired - Nov 25, 2013) - Bionym takes the first step in building its developer ecosystem today.With over 6,000 identified developers eagerly awaiting the launch of the Nymis developer program, Bionym releases its SDK documentation and online forums.Bionym is unveiling the first public version of the SDK documentation that will allow for community feedback.These insights will augment the development kit to the benefit of the community, increasing engagement in the technology and its applications.Bionym is launching its online space to provide its current community with a forum, and the resources it needs to build for the Nymi.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Your Workout is About to Get Sweeter: Introducing Rewards!
- Tory Burch for Fitbit Accessories Collection Now Available for Pre-Sale
- Existence as a Platform - Where Quantified Self meets Internet of Thi…
- Bionym Launches Its Nymi Developer Community
- Poikos Launches FlitFit API to Capture and Integrate Body Measurements with Third Party Apps
- How RunKeeper Disrupted the Fitness Industry with Open Graph
- The Quantified Self: Growing Interest in APIs to Manage Personal Data
- Interview with Quantified Self Labs Director Ernesto Ramirez on the New Mindful Cyborgs
- The Quantified Self
- Lace up your sneakers, Pebble watch owners, you’ve got RunKeeper!