Posted on 07-15-2014
It’s the moment you’ve been waiting for—the Tory Burch for Fitbit accessories collection officially launches today!The collection is designed exclusively for Fitbit Flex, and includes an elegant brass pendant and bracelet, along with pattered silicone wristbands for everyday style.Turn your Flex into a fashion piece with the exclusive collection of chic accessories designed by Tory Burch, now available for pre-sale.Here are the details of the collection: Tory Burch for Fitbit Metal Fret Pendant ($175): Made of brass and based on the decorative, open fretwork that’s a Tory Burch signature; the pendant is suspended from a chain Tory Burch for Fitbit Metal Hinged Bracelet ($195): Made of brass with decorative, open fretwork and a secure, easy-access latch on the back Tory Burch for Fitbit Silicone Printed Bracelet ($38): With an adjustable closure and a secure, easy-access holder for the device, it’s available in Tory Burch signature colors and prints (Tory Navy Multi/Shiny Brass, Fuchsia Multi/Shiny Brass) To stay active and show off your style at the same time, head over to the Tory Burch for Fitbit page.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Your Workout is About to Get Sweeter: Introducing Rewards!
- Tory Burch for Fitbit Accessories Collection Now Available for Pre-Sale
- Existence as a Platform - Where Quantified Self meets Internet of Thi…
- Bionym Launches Its Nymi Developer Community
- Poikos Launches FlitFit API to Capture and Integrate Body Measurements with Third Party Apps
- How RunKeeper Disrupted the Fitness Industry with Open Graph
- The Quantified Self: Growing Interest in APIs to Manage Personal Data
- Interview with Quantified Self Labs Director Ernesto Ramirez on the New Mindful Cyborgs
- The Quantified Self
- Lace up your sneakers, Pebble watch owners, you’ve got RunKeeper!