Posted on 08-19-2014
Ever notice how a glass of chocolate milk tastes that much better after a hard run?Or just how much you love those medals you get at the finish line of a race?Rewards for a job well done are always a welcome thing, and that’s why we’re bringing them into the RunKeeper app!When you complete a workout and hit the stop button, keep your eyes peeled for a little surprise—discounts, free goodies, or other rewards that will make you smile.Rewards will pop up from time to time when you’ve accomplished something awesome, like improving your pace.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Your Workout is About to Get Sweeter: Introducing Rewards!
- Tory Burch for Fitbit Accessories Collection Now Available for Pre-Sale
- Existence as a Platform - Where Quantified Self meets Internet of Thi…
- Bionym Launches Its Nymi Developer Community
- Poikos Launches FlitFit API to Capture and Integrate Body Measurements with Third Party Apps
- How RunKeeper Disrupted the Fitness Industry with Open Graph
- The Quantified Self: Growing Interest in APIs to Manage Personal Data
- Interview with Quantified Self Labs Director Ernesto Ramirez on the New Mindful Cyborgs
- The Quantified Self
- Lace up your sneakers, Pebble watch owners, you’ve got RunKeeper!